Learn More About Houston Dry Ice Blasting
What Makes Us The Best Dry Ice Blasting Company In Texas?
Houston Dry Ice Blasting provides our customers with the greatest possible environmental friendly, rapid and cost-effective solutions for the worst cleaning difficulties. Safety and health are our first priority and we are committed to assisting our customers and our team by meeting or surpassing the best industry standards.
Our Core Values Are Simple
- Excellent Customer Service – On every job that we take on, customer service is our primary Regardless of what kind of dry ice blasting project you have in mind, our customer service starts with a smile when you contact us and goes through every step of the process from planning to completion.
- Quality Workmanship – It is our goal to provide the best workmanship available. Houston Dry Ice Blasting offers a wide range of dry ice blasting services offered by team members and employees who have years of experience in the field. We will work quickly, efficiently, and in a safe manner to complete your job.
- Affordable Pricing - It is our mission to provide Texas business owners with the best pricing available. The fact that we offer top-notch dry ice blasting services at extremely competitive prices has made us Texas’ top choice for dry ice blasting services.
You don’t just have to take our word for it!
These are a few compliments our customers have given us about our work :
“The Texas Dry Ice Blasting crew are the best in the business. Great crew, great attitudes, and great work.” – Wilbert Cobb
“Nobody in Texas offers better quality dry ice blasting at a better cost. And it’s much better than other forms of cleaning too. I highly recommend Texas Dry Ice Blasting.” – Ellen Hurst
“Best Texas dry ice blasting company around! They have completed several projects for us and I highly recommend Texas Dry Ice Blasting!” – Brian Harrell
The Houston Dry Ice Blasting Difference
Among the dry ice blasting companies, we are distinguished by the equipment we use. Our specialized single hose blasting units utilize the most advanced state-of-the-art technology available today. An entirely single hose system instead of an older double hose system makes it possible to:
- Cleaning results can be improved with a better nozzle selection.
- A single-hose system typically uses a 900 foot/second rate for ice travel through the hose, resulting in better cleaning. A single-hose system does not have an issue with hose length. However, in a dual-hose system, as you move further away from the unit, the ice volume coming out of the nozzle is drastically reduced.
This suggests that with better technology, the environment is better cared for by using consumables that are more environmentally friendly. It is our goal to maintain our machines so they are in tip-top shape and ready for the next job!
As the #1 most trusted Dry Ice Blasting company we are proud to serve the entire state of Texas including the following major cities: Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, & Houston.
If you are interested in learning more about dry ice blasting, its benefits, and the industries we serve then check out the following Blog. You can also view many of our videos at the following YouTube Channel.
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
For free service quotes on dry ice blasting, call us to schedule your appointment today. During your business visit, one of our professionals will advise you about the options available for your dry ice blasting services. Our services are here for you, so call us if you have any questions today.